Covid-19 Precautions In-Place
At Barre-Tender, the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and our entire community is our utmost priority. We are doing our part to ensure you are staying healthy and safe.
- All instructors and staff are fully vaccinated.
- All clients must show proof of vaccination prior to their first class. Photo images of completed vaccination cards are acceptable.
- All clients are required to sign a waiver before taking their first class.
- Class spots must be reserved in advance on the Barre-Tender Website or through the MindBody app. We are currently unable to accept walk-ins. We cannot accept reservations or cancelations by phone or left on voicemail.
- No refunds or credits for cancellations less than 12 hours before the class. Unlimited Memberships will be charged $20 for late cancellations and no shows.
- No admittance to class 5 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Our carefully timed schedule allows for ample time between classes for thorough cleaning of all shared spaces – including the studio flooring.
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes are available for use. We currently cannot provide cloth towels for use during class.